NIDEC ARISA S.L.U. recognizes the importance of quality, environment and occupational risk prevention in the design, manufacture and assembly of mechanical presses and their accessories.
The Integrated System Policy of NIDEC ARISA S.L.U. is based on the involvement of all the Company’s fundamentals in managing quality and respect for the environment, starting with Management and reaching all the people who work there. This strategic business vision, based on sustainable development and in the context of the organization, requires a level of commitment, involvement and consistency.
The following decisions are made:
1. INTEGRATE quality, environmental policy into planning and decision-making processes
2. Seeking optimization in REQUIREMENT COMPLIANCE and continuous improvement at both the quality and environmental performance levels of the organisation.
3. COMMITMENT to protecting the Environment, including pollution prevention and rational use of resources, by reducing waste production, making the company’s activities more environmentally friendly every day.
4. TO PROVIDE the Company and its employees with the necessary technical and human resources to ensure the quality of the services while respecting the Environment.
5. COMMUNICATE to all customers, suppliers and employees of NIDEC ARISA S.L.U. the company’s objective in improving quality, the environment, to engage, engage and engage all parties.
6. Create a CLIMATE FAVOURABLE to the promotion of quality within the Company, by informing, training, raising awareness and motivating staff and by encouraging teamwork that enables the professional and personal development of all its members and the achievement of the objectives.
7. We develop a CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT effort by defining goals within our Integrated Management System that will enable us to improve effectiveness and be more resource efficient.
8. DEVELOPMENT of work with the highest quality of service and respect for the environment, achieving our own satisfaction, that of our customers and employees, as well as greater prestige and market penetration.
9. BETTER ORGANIZATION and decision-making in internal management in the following areas: planning, organising work, controlling and increasing agility in detecting deviations and implementing corrective actions.
10. Management undertakes to continuously review the Management System in order to ensure its effectiveness and is responsible for ensuring that its POLICY IS AVAILABLE TO THE PUBLIC and is known, understood and applied by all its employees and by all persons working on its behalf.
To be successful in the above-mentioned policy, the Management of NIDEC ARISA S.L.U. motivates all staff and relies on their membership and participation as an individual and collective commitment to ensure compliance of the services provided with the requirements of the customers, always with respect for the environment, occupational health and safety, and ultimately the competitiveness of the company.